FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Feather Touch Tension Tool

<<

lockpickingmick

Familiar Face

Post Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:07 pm

Re: Feather Touch Tension Tool

save yer money i made one with old Yale top pin spring straightened out and pulled n twisted with two pliers take it slow shaped around some dowel and epoxy glued on to ice lolly pop stick tension super light cant pick with this either but saved some bucks pmsl but seriously just make a few for fun using paper clips bobbing pins i have a stock of long thin wooden coffee stirrers from McDonalds so good for many things pick handles opening multilocks foil imp etc have a good sniff around and get yer picking up you don't need to spend make do n mend best regards l p m btw if Ive saved you a few bucks post me a buck lol
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:55 pm

Re: Feather Touch Tension Tool

The way I look at it, if the springy part that makes this a tension wrench was so great, Awol would have them on his wrenches, HPC would put them on all there wrenches, etc, get what I am saying, sure they make tools that work great that don't get much attention but if a spring on a wrench made picking security pins easier, we would all probably be using them. I am not one to buy something just because it's popular, I want it to be functional. I checked into these wrenches when I very first started picking and right away I knew that I didn't need one of these. It's like the special Kwikset pick that some company came out with, LOL!!! Heard of it?? Yes there is one, but they work so fricken well, that we all DON'T have one.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
Previous

Return to Uber-Noob