FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Good price for cutaway lock

<<

omegaman

Familiar Face

Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Re: Good price for cutaway lock

bouncer965 wrote:Any ideas on a fair price for a Mul-t-lock classic cutaway just been offered one.....wanna see if its a fair price or not!!!!!

Factory cutaways or cutaway salesman samples no matter what make of lock do tend to go for some pretty outrages prices question is how much you want the lock
Also it depends on how much you want the lock.
here is a picture of one of my cutaways anchor las 580-5 with assa desmo euro profile cylinder the 2 small padlocks are in the picture for size comparison.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:25 pm

I believe that Hintz has posted some locks on here before that he cut away, I know his work, I have seen several pictures of his locks, he does a great job. These cutaways are very neat, I wish I had a few, problem is, they are very spendy most of the time, but well worth it I would say, for the amount of work that goes into them.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

omegaman

Familiar Face

Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:35 pm

the lockpickkid wrote:I believe that Hintz has posted some locks on here before that he cut away, I know his work, I have seen several pictures of his locks, he does a great job. These cutaways are very neat, I wish I had a few, problem is, they are very spendy most of the time, but well worth it I would say, for the amount of work that goes into them.

let me say I have some locks from Hintz & the quality is as good as any factory cutaway I have seen
yes cutaways can be very expensive................

catch ya lata have fun........................................
<<

uklockpicker

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor
The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Post Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:02 am

Ive got a few cutaways off Hintz , i regular buy of him he's a sound guy
Ive sent him a few locks to do for me ! and he's even sent them back b4 i could pay ! Great guy and trusted by me for sure, I have an abloy cutaway on my utube page made by hintz also come with reg card and 3keys - my baby x

really nice set of abloy cutaways omegaman, very sexy :)
<<

HiNtZ

Familiar Face

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:03 am

Hey guys!

Sorry i've been a stranger.... I put the locks to bed for a while, but I'm back.

Thanks for all the kind words & recommendations, means a lot to me :) I am back cutting now, so if anyone wants anything done let me know direct on SPENCERWEBB at NTLWORLD dot COM

I got EVVA DPS & DOM 5 pin euros available right now :)

Take care ,

Spence.
Previous

Return to Uber-Noob