FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

I-core question

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:58 pm

I-core question

A while back either here or on another site I thought I saw a tool that somebody made that goes into the bottom of the keyway on a I-core like a best, and grabs the little holes that you see when the core is out, on the bottom, this tool supposedly puts pressure on the control cam that enables you to pick to the control line, does anybody know what I am talking about? I want one of these tools!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:08 pm

Re: I-core question

the lockpickkid wrote:A while back either here or on another site I thought I saw a tool that somebody made that goes into the bottom of the keyway on a I-core like a best, and grabs the little holes that you see when the core is out, on the bottom, this tool supposedly puts pressure on the control cam that enables you to pick to the control line, does anybody know what I am talking about? I want one of these tools!

yes,i have the specs.
you actually tension the ctrl sleeve via the holes,and they are relatively easy to make,provided you have access to a core for correct spacing.
there are three different ones avaiable from peterson manufacturing.
they are hella pricey,and if you buy them,they sell a good set with reach tools included.
( i want one )anyway,if you decide to make your own bend the steel FIRST.
it will save you a lot of hassle down the line..
pm me if you would like the datasheets
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

Return to Uber-Noob