FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

4 different stacks of pins

<<

Mike51691

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:51 pm

4 different stacks of pins

so i gutted one of my falcon cores today to see what kind of security pins it had. it was my first time taking apart an interchangeable core. what threw me off was there were 2 sets of top pins and 2 sets of bottom pins. can anyone help me out with putting it back together i searched youtube but came up with nothing.
<<

barbarian

Post Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:56 pm

Re: 4 different stacks of pins

<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Mike51691 wrote:so i gutted one of my falcon cores today to see what kind of security pins it had. it was my first time taking apart an interchangeable core. what threw me off was there were 2 sets of top pins and 2 sets of bottom pins. can anyone help me out with putting it back together i searched youtube but came up with nothing.

that would be operating,master,and control lines,i believe....and good luck w/o a pinning block, if you dont have the keys... if you DO have the keys, put the cltrl key in the plug and pin it up...
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

Mike51691

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:10 pm

are the master pins neccessary?
awol70 wrote:
Mike51691 wrote:so i gutted one of my falcon cores today to see what kind of security pins it had. it was my first time taking apart an interchangeable core. what threw me off was there were 2 sets of top pins and 2 sets of bottom pins. can anyone help me out with putting it back together i searched youtube but came up with nothing.

that would be operating,master,and control lines,i believe....and good luck w/o a pinning block, if you dont have the keys... if you DO have the keys, put the cltrl key in the plug and pin it up...
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:55 am

Mike51691 wrote:are the master pins neccessary?
awol70 wrote:

not if you do not have the master key..if you just want a control key, put the ctrl rey in your empty plug, and start adding pinstacks and different combos until your pins are flush with the ctrl shearline....i am sure someone else on the board here could be of much more help than myself..
also you might want to check out "sfic wot"'s yahoo group....(this guy knows all there is to know 'bout sfic...=) good luck.
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

Mike51691

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:55 pm

thanks for the help everyone, now i can get back to slim shady music and lock picking. cuz this core has been driving me nuts

Return to Uber-Noob