FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Television show title inquiry

<<

msiss003

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:06 pm

Television show title inquiry

I am looking for a television scene that I had viewed in 2013 possibly around August 16 maybe at 2:24pm. I have tried googling keywords for the scene, contacting Cox cable, Direct TV, FCC, television networks and a lot of other businesses to inquire to the whereabouts of the television show title that I am searching for. I have asked a lot of individuals to what the show maybe and whether the answer was given I am not sure at all. In terms of reddit I have tried a lot of communities to inquire about the television show title. I would like to file a complaint because even though I was possibly unsuccessful in finding the television show title. I am not sure about pursuing it further to a legal matter but my account for r/tlpofmytongue was banned and I am still looking for the television show title despite viewing the scenes in 2013.I saw the scene of a woman resembling Marilyn Monroe who had blond hair and a skin tight red dress while sitting cross legged in a chair and vanishing in a pitch black room. She moaned in a phantasm-like voice as she disappeared into thin air. There was a green lamp next to her and she was the only person in the room. In another scene a man uses keys or lockpicks on a keychain to unlock a door while standing next to another woman panicking. The man's name is John and he has brown hair and a black jacket and he also wears grey pants. He is Caucasian and the woman next to him is also Caucasian and her name is Sarah. Her hair is blondish reddish and she wears a black jacket with red pants and is attempting to calm the man down while he lockpicks the door. She panicks while the man is trying to get through the door and eventually he gets through the door. Before he gets through the door he fumbles with the keychain of keys or lockpicks before finding the correct one. In the end credits a woman is speaking and says whoever is watching us must be definitely testing us and must know what we are doing. They speak in a quiet manner and the end credits end slowly.In another scene a man with shades uses a gun on a rack and encounters a woman in the same room, that scene might have been the matrix.
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:12 pm

Re: Television show title inquiry

I have to wonder if you need medication or if the ones you are on are working a little to well. Either way perhaps you should go to a doctor.

You have asked this question literally every year since you have signed up here.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

just1pick+open

Post Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:24 pm

lmao riy :spinning:
xeo: i use an electric buzzer exclusively for my ass that gets sanitized afterwards
PhoneMan: would have freaked my friend out if hed come over
MBI: Most anything goes.
PhoneMan: way to give me nightmares
selim: ok then blow your load,, i'll take anything free now a day's
<<

Visitor

Post Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:00 am

If it looks like spam, sounds like spam and smells like spam its spam. Ban them and move on.
<<

Squelchtone

Post Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:01 am

Visitor wrote:If it looks like spam, sounds like spam and smells like spam its spam. Ban them and move on.

yeah but this isn't a normal spammer.. she posts this on all the lock forums, sub reddits, movie question boards at and it's just someone obsessed with an idea about this movie that is probably a mix of like 5 different movies I've seen in my life. every time we suggest something plausible like The Matrix it's never the correct answer. They just posted the same thing at lp101 forum

Return to Uber-Noob