FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Hercules 800 and CCL ALL Brass help?

<<

JoeTime

Post Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:32 am

Hercules 800 and CCL ALL Brass help?

I got a couple of these all brass CCL AND a Hercules 800 from a Utility company. They are either keyed very well or I am missing something I should know.. does anyone know anything about them? I can get the Hercules fairly regular now but the CCL are killing me. I happened to get the Hercules on video https://youtu.be/YSEJQ-sTt7o but the CCL I can barely get practicing. I am not sure what type of CCL they are there’s no markings other than CCL and internet searches have been for naught. I can’t feel anything unusual in the keyway. Any one with experience with them please let me know!
3CB2E775-9BDD-453B-8BD5-1FA66395A18C.jpeg

Edit: oh ya they are 5 pinners
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:01 pm

Re: Hercules 800 and CCL ALL Brass help?

do these have a company name on the other side? I collect utility company logo locks :)
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

JoeTime

Post Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:10 pm

No Company names on these guys sorry. I only have one WB that’s a DEEP tiny 4 pin brass. But I love these locks too lol
<<

mastersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:53 pm

Joe, the CCL markings are an acromym for Corbin Cabinet Lock. I think all the padlocks they currently produce are under the name Sesamee. Nice little collection you have started.
"All ye who come this art to see / to handle anything must cautious be...." Benjamin Franklin

Return to Uber-Noob