FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Cruciform Picks

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:02 am

Re: Cruciform Picks

Never used a pick - cause I don't have a lock. Here's what the cruciform lock looks like.

Not like the lock you showed. You show some type of dimple lock that I haven't ever seen.

But that's not surprising. I haven't seen a lot of stuff.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

kizza8484

Familiar Face

Post Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:33 am

Ah yeah. Looks like a different beast. But i imagine a similar kind of tool to pick that kabba quattro of mine. It'd have to be a rake kind of thing coz somehow i dont see someone sitting there SPPing all 22 of its pins! Probably bumpable too if only you could find a key blank.
<<

s1deshowmick

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:01 am

I would probably forget trying to rake it, the pin stacks make it a cheese grater and kill's anything that goes in it, i wish i had kept the ones i used on mine so i could have posted some pics.
If you can't be good, Be good at it.

http://au.youtube.com/S1DESHOWMICK
<<

GutterClown

Post Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:21 am

No. The Cruciform picks do not work on dimple locks. They're too big.

That's a KABA Quattro. Apart from bumpkeys, I do know of some dimple picks made for things like Mul-T-Lock, though the spacings are much tighter on KABA.

Never seen one picked.
<<

MANDELBROT27

Familiar Face

Post Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:33 pm

Hello everyone,my name Simon just joined today (woohoo) I've been looking at this pick for a while and wondering, so i was very excited at seeing this post.

£42.95
This A-Grade Cross Pick is different from others on the market. It's four direction blades are made of high flexibility strong carbon steel blades. Used for cross padlocks, cross steering wheel locks. cross bicycle locks and so on

http://www.devonlocks.co.uk/shoppingcar ... ucts_id=31

I started out thinking it was some sort of tubular pick but after doing some search found these as well

http://ukbumpkeys.com/crosspicks.html

Cross picks are used on cross locks and although their is a slight difference in the size of the pick ends it's the wrench collar which makes the difference when used.

Here's an example of the many 'cross locks' that are in use today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IT'S NOT GUNS THAT KILL,IT'S PEOPLE.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:25 pm

MANDELBROT27 congratulations on joining one of the best lockpicking sites on the internet! I also want to thank you for all the valuable information that you have brought to the table!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

uklockpicker

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor
The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Post Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:48 pm

The best tool ive found is Cross key turners , with this type of key and lock

http://www.uklockpickers.co.uk/oscommer ... r2i0kgfk44

Return to Uber-Noob