FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Got some new ones today, so here's all of them!

<<

coldrake

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:20 pm

Got some new ones today, so here's all of them!

Hey, so first post and all, I figured I should show off my locks so far. I've been picking for ~4 years, and for the longest time I only really had Master's and that was it. I finally decided to delve deeper into the madness that is lockpicking, and I couldn't be happier. My collection got substantially beefier today, thanks to a (very) generous donation from one of my favourite YouTubers, BosnianBill.

Since there were quite a few images, I put it in an Imgur album for you all to look at http://imgur.com/a/JfSuY#0 . I've picked all of them but the Best, Segal, and American 5200, but I have only had the Segal and American a matter of hours ;) Hope you guys like what I've got so far, and feel free to advise me on where to go from here! Thanks :D
<<

flywheel

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:55 pm

Re: Got some new ones today, so here's all of them!

How did you get a donation? I always figured you send him some locks and he sends some back. I have nothing that would even begin to challenge him so I haven't tried.
Anyway, your collection looks nice with everything from beginner to advanced locks to keep your skill growing.

Take it easy!
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:59 am

Nice stuff. Some of those Kwiksets are actually knob cylinders, and the Corbin is a rim cylinder. It may have security pins.
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

coldrake

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:44 am

flywheel wrote:How did you get a donation? I always figured you send him some locks and he sends some back. I have nothing that would even begin to challenge him so I haven't tried.

Yeah, I always thought it was give a lock, get a lock, but he recently had a bunch of locks given to him for free and offered some to newer pickers. I commented, and a couple PM's later they were in the mail. That said, I definitely want to send some tough ones his way once I get my hands on them.
<<

rerun12

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:14 pm

nice collection coldrake. if you ever want to trade that best let me know!
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand.

Return to Your Lock Collections