FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Collection

<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Collection

Caveman wrote:Didn't wanna post this here, bacause you guys are problably going to freak completely out when you hear my words about Sparrows, But then again...Who gives a shit....

Hey if it's your honest opinion, I don't see why people would freak.
Some people love them, others maybe not so much. Everyone has their own preferences.
I've never used them so I can't say either way.
<<

darkhorse

Post Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:27 am

as mbi states...we all have our likes and dislikes...I have the sparrows,hpc's,southords etc and like my sparrows...However I wouldnt dismiss them because I couldnt pick up a 2'75lb lock with them sideways though...seems a strange way to test a picks useability
<<

darkhorse

Post Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:43 am

fair enough caveman..to date I havent broken one sparrow pick...i've broken majestics,,,broken southords and broken my own made...As for your homebrew...I always find thats the best way forward in this game....great collection
<<

Alaphablue

The only difference between me and this crazy island is that I'm a madman!
The only difference between me and this crazy island is that I'm a madman!

Post Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:59 pm

I find the sparrows hook strong but they flex a lot .I broke the city rake at the thinest spot without much effort I am not heavy handed . I prefer my home made picks to all even perterson ,when I looked at my picks under 20x mag and they were more rounded than flat . My home made picks seem stronger than any commercial picks i have and out last them.

Return to Your Lock Collections