FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

MBI's Locksmith Swag

<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:20 pm

MBI's Locksmith Swag

Ok this isn't my lock collection, but this seemed to be the most appropriate place to post pictures of some of the locksmith swag I've received at locksmith expos, certification classes, from manufacturer's reps, etc.

I'll start it off with an interesting piece of promotional material from HPC. It's a deck of 54 playing cards, the Jokers each have a cartoon of a locksmith on a lockout call, and each other card has a picture of a different product from HPC.

It's like a mini HPC catalog, with QR codes on each card.
Scan the codes on the back of each card or the jokers using your smartphone, it takes you to the mobile version of the HPC website.
Scan the QR code on the face of the other cards, and it will take you to the specific page on the HPC website for the item that is pictured on the card.
The item in the top center is the box, the one on the top left is what the back of the cards look like, similar to the picture on the box.
hpc_playing_cards_sm.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: MBI's Locksmith Swag

Neat! Lookin' forward to seein' more.
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Very cool! I've got some neat stuff myself that I've collected over the past few years.
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:27 pm

It's pentastic!

With the economy in the toilet, manufacurer's reps have had noticeably smaller swag budgets in the past four or five years, so one of the most common pieces of swag these days are just pens with their company name on it.

Here are a few I've picked up lately, including: Abus, Adams Rite, ASSA Abloy, DETEX, Folger Adams, Kwikset, Medeco, Weiser and Yale, among others.
locksmith_pens_sm.JPG

One notable one is in the bottom righthand corner.
ADA Ez, perhaps not the most recognizable name, but they went the extra mile on their pens.
It contains an advertisement rolled inside, that can unfurl like a window shade.
rollout_pen_sm.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

piotr

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Cool!
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:10 pm

I don't know why we don't see more of those roller ads in pens. Parents will give them to their kids to play with, but that means that tbose same parents will see the ads more often as well.

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

dicey

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:01 am

I have a lot a advertising stuff here but mostly old.
I collect that stuff, I have two Bode Panzer coins for example and a watch of Garny among other stuff. Also a Bode Panzer paper weight. I will post some stuff soon!

Return to Your Lock Collections