FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

New Additions & Giveaways

<<

Turtle0Monkey

Familiar Face

Post Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:05 pm

New Additions & Giveaways

Well my wonderful father snagged some more locks from his work. He said these were in the throw away bin. The box has 6 additional Lotos in it and they all have keys. Granted they are all keyed the same, which is kind of neat. As for the Best locks, I do not have any keys, but I want to try to impression some. Wish me luck. Once I am done making some videos for them I will be gladly sending them to anyone that would be interested just PM me if you would like one.

<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:20 pm

Re: New Additions & Giveaways

Nice haul :)

As to impressioning BESTs - it may prove tricky. You might gain some
insights HERE where madsamurai started a discussion on it. Good luck!
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

Turtle0Monkey

Familiar Face

Post Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:42 pm

As to impressioning BESTs - it may prove tricky. You might gain some
insights HERE where madsamurai started a discussion on it. Good luck!

Sounds good. Thank you!
<<

madsamurai

Post Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:25 pm

Those Master safety lockout locks are actually a pretty good challenge to pick. It's got a 6-pin core that feels much more like an American core than a Master, but I haven't broken one open yet to verify that. Spools and serrations, and on mine if you don't pick it in the right order, one pin completely locks up... it's tricky, and I like it.

I had zero luck figuring out a way to impression BEST or any other multiple-shearline locks. I was very determined there for a while, but I've set it on the back burner for now.
<<

Turtle0Monkey

Familiar Face

Post Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:22 am

madsamurai wrote:Those Master safety lockout locks are actually a pretty good challenge to pick. It's got a 6-pin core that feels much more like an American core than a Master, but I haven't broken one open yet to verify that. Spools and serrations, and on mine if you don't pick it in the right order, one pin completely locks up... it's tricky, and I like it.

I had zero luck figuring out a way to impression BEST or any other multiple-shearline locks. I was very determined there for a while, but I've set it on the back burner for now.

Nice, that is what I keep hearing about those Lotos. The BEST lock is being a pain in the ass to pick. Granted I haven't had a lot of time to devote to it yet. I will be making videos on both of then soon.
<<

Mur670

Familiar Face

Post Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:11 pm

I'd be keen on one of those BEST locks!

Return to Your Lock Collections