FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

DTW locks

<<

DroppedTensionWrench

Post Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:52 pm

DTW locks

Just a few of my locks. Lots of other locks in boxes like mortise cylinders, kiks and sfic cylinders. First row starting at the top: Burg Gamma 700, Assa Ruko 2, Lockwood 301/63, BEST 91B (damaged no keys need control pick), BEST 21B, Abus 83CS/55 Series 2 Rock.

Middle row: Sargent Keso, Kaba Krumm, Corbin Master Ring, 2 Union Padlocks, 3 Assa 600 Scandinavians, Ruko Scandinavian.

The Medeco padlock not sure what model, and the green core is a Sargent Greenleaf Medeco from possibly an 833. If anyone knows how to identify please let me know. The 3 beat up Best were given to me during my random travels. Just a few of locks. Hope to post more up soon. Had to sell some items recently. :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

RJ Robert James

Familiar Face

Post Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:17 pm

Re: DTW locks

I like the big BEST one. 91B. I'll look for one. Looks expensive though
<<

flywheel

Post Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:38 pm

Sweet padlocks!
<<

macgng

Contributor / I Fought Tooth and Nail to Acquire BO...
Contributor / I Fought Tooth and Nail to Acquire BO...

Post Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:41 pm

very nice! whats wrong with the 91B?
Nibbler: The poop-eradication is but one aspect of your importance.
<<

DroppedTensionWrench

Post Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:43 pm

Thanks it's my favorite. Going to spend some time tonight with it and try for a control pick. Really want to see the insides and hopefully repair. I think one just sold on eBay for close to $300 if I recall. That had a new core and keys though.
<<

DroppedTensionWrench

Post Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:45 pm

macgng wrote:very nice! whats wrong with the 91B?

A few taps on the side and the shackle unlocks. Riy said possibly a tab/locking dog issue.

flywheel wrote:Sweet padlocks!

Thanks Flywheel!
<<

LocksportSouth

Post Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:49 pm

Ooh Ruko :D. We should start up a board-wide Ruko owners club haha, I'm noticing them all over now I know what they are.
Nice Medeco lock as well; I went looking for Medeco padlocks a while back and didn't have much luck, at least in the UK.
Oh and we have the same mat :D

Nice collection! *thumbs up*
<<

DroppedTensionWrench

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:58 pm

LocksportSouth wrote:Ooh Ruko :D. We should start up a board-wide Ruko owners club haha, I'm noticing them all over now I know what they are.
Nice Medeco lock as well; I went looking for Medeco padlocks a while back and didn't have much luck, at least in the UK.

Thanks! Medeco padlocks run pricey but I could probably find you a Medeco Mortise cylinder on eBay if you want. I ship to the UK somewhat frequently and could piggyback you a Medeco and have a friend mail you one.

Here's my American Locks at the moment. A combination lock, 5200 key retaining US government new with box, a 2000 series puck lock nib, and 2 1100s.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DroppedTensionWrench on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

HT4

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:41 pm

DroppedTensionWrench wrote:The Medeco padlock not sure what model,

Not sure how I missed this thread before... I believe that it's a Medeco Model 50 Protector. No longer made. It's been replaced by the Protector II.
Check out my "LockPickingLawyer" YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm9K6rby98W8JigLoZOh6FQ/videos
<<

DroppedTensionWrench

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:50 pm

Thanks HT4. How is that evil Alpha 800 treating ya? :smile:
<<

HT4

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:17 pm

DroppedTensionWrench wrote:Thanks HT4. How is that evil Alpha 800 treating ya? :smile:

To sum it up, I'm its bitch. I took it with me over my Christmas travels, and have been working on it. No luck at all. I'm thinking to take it apart for an evaluation, even if that means complete destruction (though I doubt it will come to that). Flying blind is not treating me well.
Check out my "LockPickingLawyer" YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm9K6rby98W8JigLoZOh6FQ/videos
<<

LocksportSouth

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:30 pm

DroppedTensionWrench wrote:
LocksportSouth wrote:Ooh Ruko :D. We should start up a board-wide Ruko owners club haha, I'm noticing them all over now I know what they are.

Thanks! Medeco padlocks run pricey but I could probably find you a Medeco Mortise cylinder on eBay if you want. I ship to the UK somewhat frequently and could piggyback you a Medeco and have a friend mail you one.

Here's my American Locks at the moment. A combination lock, 5200 key retaining US government new with box, a 2000 series puck lock nib, and 2 1100s.

Heh, I was reading this thread up from the bottom, and as I hit your post I saw the quote from some member (didn't look at the username).... something something.... Ooh! This person likes Rukos! I love Rukos! I should quote them and say how I'd like to join the Owner's cl.... *checks name* Oh, that's me XD.

Medeco padlocks I did actually find a source for - https://www.padlockoutlet.com but I ran out of steam (and money) before getting to the Medecos :D. One day!!!
That said, I'm always in the market for new and interesting locks, when I can afford to :)
Nice new locks btw!
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:32 pm

LocksportSouth wrote:
DroppedTensionWrench wrote:

Heh, I was reading this thread up from the bottom, and as I hit your post I saw the quote from some member (didn't look at the username).... something something.... Ooh! This person likes Rukos! I love Rukos! I should quote them and say how I'd like to join the Owner's cl.... *checks name* Oh, that's me XD.

Medeco padlocks I did actually find a source for - https://www.padlockoutlet.com but I ran out of steam (and money) before getting to the Medecos :D. One day!!!
That said, I'm always in the market for new and interesting locks, when I can afford to :)
Nice new locks btw!

I can get better pricing on Medeco but shipping to the UK isn't cheap lol
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

LocksportSouth

Post Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:19 am

That's cool :). And... That's also true. What sort of Medeco locks can you get hold of? I haven't researched them much yet so I don't know what the full range is like outside of what's on that site
<<

Hugo Martel

Familiar Face

Post Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:56 am

You have a bunch of great locks right there buddy!!!! I love the american puck lock!! BADASS!!!

Hugo Martel :circlip:
Random wrote: Here is my tip of the day "Do not fart while wearing overalls".
Next

Return to Your Lock Collections