FAQ  •  My feedback  •  Feedback
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

DTW locks

<<

DroppedTensionWrench

Active Member

Posts: 275

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:15 am

Location: Arizona

Post Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:59 pm

Re: DTW locks

HT4 wrote:
DroppedTensionWrench wrote:Thanks HT4. How is that evil Alpha 800 treating ya? :smile:


To sum it up, I'm its bitch. I took it with me over my Christmas travels, and have been working on it. No luck at all. I'm thinking to take it apart for an evaluation, even if that means complete destruction (though I doubt it will come to that). Flying blind is not treating me well.


I wouldn't mind seeing the core disassembled. I read online a person said it could be raked with the double ball. Not buying it!

Hugo Martel wrote:You have a bunch of great locks right there buddy!!!! I love the american puck lock!! BADASS!!!

Hugo Martel :circlip:


Thanks surprisingly I haven't been to pick it. Usually takes me just a few minutes to figure out American locks, but this one I am not getting that crisp feedback.

Here's a few more locks. A S&G 8077 with combo and change key, 2 Sargent LFICs, 3 Mortise cylinders soon to be challenge locks, A NIB Vietnam era Sargent 752C USN padlock with original keys and box, and a brass beauty Sargent padlock.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

jeffmoss26

User avatar

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Posts: 1967

Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:21 am

Location: Cleveland, OH

Post Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:21 am

Re: DTW locks

SEXY SARGENTS!!
macgng: i just thought the cat was a real tiny bear
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
xeo: i root for the kernel
<<

Hugo Martel

Familiar Face

Posts: 118

Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:07 pm

Location: Quebec, Canada

Post Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:25 am

Re: DTW locks

jeffmoss26 wrote:SEXY SARGENTS!!



LOL Jeff how many sargents do you have?? Hundreds?? Thousands?? Hundreds of thousands??

Hugo Martel :circlip:
Random wrote: Here is my tip of the day "Do not fart while wearing overalls".
<<

GWiens2001

User avatar

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Posts: 3383

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:05 am

Location: Arizona, United States

Post Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:02 pm

Re: DTW locks

Hugo Martel wrote:
jeffmoss26 wrote:SEXY SARGENTS!!



LOL Jeff how many sargents do you have?? Hundreds?? Thousands?? Hundreds of thousands??

Hugo Martel :circlip:


Jeff feels that all Sargent locks belong to him. Am fairly certain that he is right, though am holding some in trust for him. :)

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

Hugo Martel

Familiar Face

Posts: 118

Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:07 pm

Location: Quebec, Canada

Post Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:38 pm

Re: DTW locks

GWiens2001 wrote:
Hugo Martel wrote:
jeffmoss26 wrote:SEXY SARGENTS!!



LOL Jeff how many sargents do you have?? Hundreds?? Thousands?? Hundreds of thousands??

Hugo Martel :circlip:


Jeff feels that all Sargent locks belong to him. Am fairly certain that he is right, though am holding some in trust for him. :)

Gordon



HAHA!!! me I want to get my hand on every single brand of LFIC cores!!!

Hugo Martel :circlip:
Random wrote: Here is my tip of the day "Do not fart while wearing overalls".
<<

DroppedTensionWrench

Active Member

Posts: 275

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:15 am

Location: Arizona

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:05 pm

Re: DTW locks

Got my Christmas surprise today. Rotalok with a kaba 20 core (no key maybe it will be open by 2017 lol) a chubb padlock, Abus and a Tesa with 2 picks. Pretty stoked about the Rotalok and putting a new core in.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

flywheel

User avatar

Active Member

Posts: 650

Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:08 pm

Location: USA

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:15 pm

Re: DTW locks

A ROTALOK?! Uhg, I really have to stop looking at other people's lock collections.
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Posts: 1913

Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Location: Canada

Post Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:08 am

Re: DTW locks

DroppedTensionWrench wrote:Got my Christmas surprise today. Rotalok with a kaba 20 core (no key maybe it will be open by 2017 lol) a chubb padlock, Abus and a Tesa with 2 picks. Pretty stoked about the Rotalok and putting a new core in.



You lucky SOB. Rotalocks are hard to find, and a Kaba 20 core? Sheeeeeeeiiiiit.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

Malekal

User avatar

Familiar Face

Posts: 204

Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:36 pm

Location: Quebec, Canada

Post Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:35 am

Re: DTW locks

flywheel wrote:A ROTALOK?! Uhg, I really have to stop looking at other people's lock collections.


Ya think?? I'm effing jealous!
Malekal: I guess I'll try... I thought you had to go light
xeo: you do whatever the lock wants
<<

LocksportSouth

User avatar

Active Member

Posts: 368

Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:51 am

Location: UK

Post Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:03 am

Re: DTW locks

Riyame wrote:
DroppedTensionWrench wrote:Got my Christmas surprise today. Rotalok with a kaba 20 core (no key maybe it will be open by 2017 lol) a chubb padlock, Abus and a Tesa with 2 picks. Pretty stoked about the Rotalok and putting a new core in.



You lucky SOB. Rotalocks are hard to find, and a Kaba 20 core? Sheeeeeeeiiiiit.


Damn right. Only source I've found is LocksOnline, £362.57 ($526.47) WITHOUT a cylinder. I'd -love- one new though, so cool.
<<

DroppedTensionWrench

Active Member

Posts: 275

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:15 am

Location: Arizona

Post Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:49 am

Re: DTW locks

I've been very fortunate indeed. Got my Assa Ruko 2 from the same fella. He's a great guy. I was very lucky he snagged me one!
<<

DroppedTensionWrench

Active Member

Posts: 275

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:15 am

Location: Arizona

Post Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:15 pm

Re: DTW locks

Cleaning up the newest addition. Miracle Lock Co Ingersoll. 10 levers of art and awesomeness!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

HT4

User avatar

Active Member

Posts: 370

Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:12 am

Location: Maryland

Post Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:54 pm

Re: DTW locks

Great lock with an incredible core!

PS - break free CLP... love that stuff for gun cleaning.
Check out my "LockPickingLawyer" YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm9K6rby98W8JigLoZOh6FQ/videos
<<

DroppedTensionWrench

Active Member

Posts: 275

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:15 am

Location: Arizona

Post Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:23 pm

Re: DTW locks

HT4 wrote:Great lock with an incredible core!

PS - break free CLP... love that stuff for gun cleaning.


They are pretty damn cool locks! My M70AB2 has over 3k of crappy steel ammo in it and my Stag AR15 had 5k+ fired with not one malfunction. Been using CLP for years it works wonders!
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Posts: 1913

Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Location: Canada

Post Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:28 am

Re: DTW locks

DroppedTensionWrench wrote:Cleaning up the newest addition. Miracle Lock Co Ingersoll. 10 levers of art and awesomeness!


Haha, I was watching that. Glad you got it.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
PreviousNext

Return to Your Lock Collections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot]

Don't forget to visit our sponsors for all of your lockpicking needs!
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Grop
"CA Black" theme designed by stsoftware