FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

My New Locks

<<

spuds

Familiar Face

Post Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:02 am

Re: My New Locks

macgng wrote:spuds: what is the height on that latest yale? there is a 5", 4", and smaller. 5" is the largest, has an elongated shackle compared to the 4 inch but i think the body is the same. 5" can cost anywhere from 150 to almost 300$ ... corbin, eagle and other companies copied/duplicated the body style and some can be VERY hard to find. it the key hole plate/disc cover intact? or does it have a big opening and the key just fits in.

either way, very nice it is definitely one of the larger ones. and having an original yale cut key is great.

macgng its 4" and here is keyhole pic. Now will be looking for a 5" Lol

Even Duct tape can't fix stupid But it can muffle the sound ! ;-)
Jim
<<

spuds

Familiar Face

Post Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:48 am

Its here Its here Its here Its here !!!

Thank you L0ckcr4ck3r's For all your Cutaways great work :padlock2:

L0ckcr4ck3r's Cutaways

viewtopic.php?f=132&t=10209&p=108163#p108163
Jim
<<

macgng

Contributor / I Fought Tooth and Nail to Acquire BO...
Contributor / I Fought Tooth and Nail to Acquire BO...

Post Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:14 pm

very nice spuds. 4 inch is still hard to find. i just got another 5 inch, the original key is a lil wiggly but the ilco key works good. the first one i got is missing the cylinder cap that you see in your picture right where the key goes... some of the padlocks have a slight offset kind of warding like this ----__ but others are the normal yale key

there are also several approx. 1 inch and smaller padlocks which get exponentially more expensive the smaller they get :-/

enjoy... now you gotta catch em all :P :D
Nibbler: The poop-eradication is but one aspect of your importance.
<<

spuds

Familiar Face

Post Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:46 pm

indeed Mac i have some small yales but without keys there in good shape. And yes gotta catch em all lol :drool:

macgng wrote:very nice spuds. 4 inch is still hard to find. i just got another 5 inch, the original key is a lil wiggly but the ilco key works good. the first one i got is missing the cylinder cap that you see in your picture right where the key goes... some of the padlocks have a slight offset kind of warding like this ----__ but others are the normal yale key

there are also several approx. 1 inch and smaller padlocks which get exponentially more expensive the smaller they get :-/

enjoy... now you gotta catch em all :P :D
Jim
Previous

Return to Your Lock Collections