FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Corbin "Monster Ring" Auction for KP

Forum rules
This subforum is for members wishing to donate spare items for sale or auction, with all proceeds going towards KeyPicking forum operating expenses.

Items will be listed as either a fixed price or auction to the highest bidder.

Rules:
1) If you wish to list an item for donation purposes in this sub-forum, please contact ElbowMacaroni and MBI directly via PM, or send an email to kpmgmt@keypicking.com (this address will reach both of us) – and specify whether you want to offer it for AUCTION or FIXED PRICE. Include the text of what you want to post so we can review it before you post it on the forum.

2) SELLERS wishing to be reimbursed for postage should advise us directly so we can make proper arrangements. Otherwise, it will be assumed that the SELLER is also donating the postage and shipping costs of the item(s) sold or auctioned.

3) If SELLER prefers to donate item(s) to Keypicking outright and forego the shipping arrangements to the BUYER – contact us so we arrange the details.

4) A BUYER interested in purchasing an item for the FIXED PRICE should post it as a reply in the forum thread then contact us (ElbowMacaroni and MBI via PM or email to kpmgmt@keypicking.com) for payment and shipping arrangements.

5) All bids should be openly posted as replies in the thread listing the item.

6) Payments must be submitted via PayPal (link on the main portal page).
<<

Logan

Familiar Face

Post Sun May 05, 2013 9:44 pm

Corbin "Monster Ring" Auction for KP

Tonight I am placing up for auction (ALL PROCEDES GO TO KEYPICKING.COM) a Custom Corbin Master Ring cylinder with working key. All 6 chambers of this lock have been carefuly threaded all the way down (cylinder, Master Ring, and plug) and five of the six chambers have both security pin drivers and sucurity pin build-up pins (one chamber kept it's regular pins to ensure the key still worked smoothly). Each chamber is capped with a set screw so recombinating the lock should you chose to do so will be as easy as pie.
I put a good amount of work into this cylinder and hope it does well and the winner enjoys the resulting challenge.
I would also like to thank Xeo, MBI and everyone else who gave their input on this project. And all of keypicking.com in general for providing me with the accumulated knowledge to lean the skills I have this past year. So this is my way of giving a little back to those who have given to me.

Rules: This is a live auction bidding will start immediately at 25 USD, and will close on Friday May 17th at 9pm Eastern Standard Time. All bids for this item must be placed in this thread. The highest bidder will be contacted for payment to keypicking.com. Payment will be Paypal only.
Upon confirmation of payment your lock will be shipped in USPS small priority flat rate box and a tracking confirmation number will be PM'd to you.

I will be paying for shipping and have decided NOT to restrict this auction regionally, Once again this auction is open to EVERYONE :D

Good Luck and Happy Bidding.

Oh btw in case you wanted some pics here you go.
Face.JPG

top.JPG

ThreadedMaster.jpg

pins.JPG

and a video too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1hwXUio ... e=youtu.be
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"My only definite plan is that in the future I'm definitely just using this screwdriver for screwing in screws" -The Doctor

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Mon May 06, 2013 7:53 am

Re: Corbin "Monster Ring" Auction for KP

I think the set screws came from me :D
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Mon May 06, 2013 8:51 am

Thanks for the donation Logan.

For those interested, I did do the same thing to my Corbin master ring and it makes for some very crunchy picking.

:salute:
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Mon May 06, 2013 3:51 pm

Well hell, I guess I will get things started. $25 USD bid.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Mon May 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Maybe everyone's too afraid to stick their pick in that monster! lol

Logan wrote:....(ALL PROCEDES GO TO KEYPICKING.COM)....

Very kind & generous.... good stuff! I hope to do something similar in the near future. Great way to give back! +1 to ya Logan
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

Logan

Familiar Face

Post Wed May 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Bump.
Come on folks all the $ from this goes to help MBI, Elbo etc. pay to keep the site up and I'm paying every cent of the shipping.
I tell you what... I'll even throw in an bonus unmodified Master Ring cylinder with a slightly meaner keyway to the deal (no key for the additional cylinder but it still ought to sweeten the deal a bit), how bout them apples eh?

Your pick of one these two cylinders; one is copper face and one is nickel face finish.
"My only definite plan is that in the future I'm definitely just using this screwdriver for screwing in screws" -The Doctor

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
<<

Logan

Familiar Face

Post Wed May 08, 2013 7:51 pm

You know what "what the hell" I'll throw in BOTH of those extra cylinders. So thats three Master rings. The one I originally posted modified to the teeth for ultimate picking challenge WITH A WORKING KEY :D. And now those TWO unmodified cylinders pictured above as well (no keys for those two). :drool:

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Wed May 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Logan has sweetened the deal yet again! THREE master rings! Read above!
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

MacGyver101

Familiar Face

Post Wed May 08, 2013 8:11 pm

A great cause, and a very generous offer from Logan.

$50
<<

Logan

Familiar Face

Post Wed May 08, 2013 8:35 pm

ok I had said that if it got to $50 I would add some mystery bonus locks so now there are going to be a couple extra locks I have kicking around the desk added to the deal (they're nothing real special but a bonus is a bonus), and hell while I'm at it I'll throw in a Southord double ended and a Rytan double ended pick. thats the extent of the extras I can add but that ought to make whoever wins even happier.
Some may think I've lost my mind, but this was my plan all along :D
Thank you guys for bidding and supporting the site we all enjoy so much.
Good luck to you all.

Edit: I forgot to mention a some neat looking antique miscellaneous keys will be there too.
Last edited by Logan on Wed May 08, 2013 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
<<

keymaster1053

Post Wed May 08, 2013 8:39 pm

75.00 sorry mac. :P
(20:10:59) Blacky: oki
(20:18:08) MBI: Me working for the CIA is about as likely as you working in the Middle East.
(20:19:01) Riyame: lol
(20:19:05) Riyame: he is in dubai
(20:19:26) MBI rescinds his previous comment
<<

MacGyver101

Familiar Face

Post Wed May 08, 2013 10:40 pm

keymaster1053 wrote:75.00 sorry mac. :P

Hey, no worries. ;)

$80
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Thu May 09, 2013 1:14 am

Thanks Logan. It's very generous of you and we appreciate it. You've sure sweetened the pot there quite a bit as well.
<<

fgarci03

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu May 09, 2013 4:55 am

100$

You made me lose my mind!
Go ahead, keep plugging away, picking on me! You will end up on bypass or with rigor mortise.
- GWiens2001
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Thu May 09, 2013 11:44 am

TTT

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
Next

Return to KeyPicking Bazaar