Sales and auctions of donated items to benefit the forum.
This subforum is for members wishing to donate spare items for sale or auction, with all proceeds going towards KeyPicking forum operating expenses.
Items will be listed as either a fixed price or auction to the highest bidder.
1) If you wish to list an item for donation purposes in this sub-forum, please contact ElbowMacaroni and MBI directly via PM, or send an email to email@example.com (this address will reach both of us) – and specify whether you want to offer it for AUCTION or FIXED PRICE. Include the text of what you want to post so we can review it before you post it on the forum.
2) SELLERS wishing to be reimbursed for postage should advise us directly so we can make proper arrangements. Otherwise, it will be assumed that the SELLER is also donating the postage and shipping costs of the item(s) sold or auctioned.
3) If SELLER prefers to donate item(s) to Keypicking outright and forego the shipping arrangements to the BUYER – contact us so we arrange the details.
4) A BUYER interested in purchasing an item for the FIXED PRICE should post it as a reply in the forum thread then contact us (ElbowMacaroni and MBI via PM or email to firstname.lastname@example.org) for payment and shipping arrangements.
5) All bids should be openly posted as replies in the thread listing the item.
6) Payments must be submitted via PayPal (link on the main portal page).
psykro wrote:i got a real need for them foreign locks and i haven't donated to the site yet so...
Current bid $110 by psykro
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
THANK YOU to everyone who has bid thus far. I am very happy to see this go so far
┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
(20:18:08) MBI: Me working for the CIA is about as likely as you working in the Middle East.
(20:19:01) Riyame: lol
(20:19:05) Riyame: he is in dubai
(20:19:26) MBI rescinds his previous comment
There is a PM in your inbox regarding payment and your address.
┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
And it was very nice of you Logan to offer all those delicious locks for the common good
=== WARNING DANGER OF TYPOS!===
Arfspeak: calnin cladycomes: you allow her key in themodning
Equals in plain English: cleaning lady comes: you allow her key in the morning
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:16 pm
thanks guys for the congrats too.
i can't wait for the box to arrive : ]
while i am here let me say a big thanks to everyone involved with the forum, it's my pleasure to finally donate to a place that has been a huge help in my quest to learn about this fun, frustrating, nuanced, rewarding, and i hope endless world of locks.
Thanks go to JeffMoss26 for the set screws that started the whole idea for the lock rolling, and Xeo once more for the tutorial on counter milling.
And of course once more lets hear it for Psykro who is our generous winner!
You all rock! Thank you all for your support of the forum and each other.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot]