Donation Auction for Keypicking
Proceeds help pay for the site
RULES: This is a live auction. Bidding will start immediately at 30 USD. You must post your bid in this thread. Bidding will end on Thursday January 24th at 4:00 PM EST (Eastern Time). The highest bidder will then be contacted to supply payment to Keypicking. Payment will be PayPal only. Upon successful payment your box will be shipped in a heavily secured USPS Priority Flat Rate box and you will be given a tracking confirmation number.
This will be restricted to United States only as I would hate to see this stuff get lost in customs somewhere.
I will cover the cost of shipping.
Good luck and happy bidding.
- Four differently keyed American Lock 1100 Padlocks with 2 keys each. These are practically brand new. They were picked a few times then put into storage. These locks contain serrated spools ( ), serrated drivers ( ), and serrated keypins ( ). Fun for even an advanced picker.
- One unmarked mortise cylinder fully pinned with 2 working keys. AR1 Keyway (Arrow)
- One mysterious Ace padlock with no keys. This one is guaranteed to give you some trouble
- One brand new Brinks 5-pin padlock with 2 working keys.
- One door knob tensioner (long twistflex)
- One standard non-twistflex tensioner
- Two Peterson flat tensioners
- One double-ended tensioner
- One BRAND NEW UNTOUCHED UNUSED Peterson Government Steel Slender Short Hook with a Purple Dipped handle with a width of 0.018". Peterson no longer supplies these. This is my favorite pick in the world.
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...