FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Medeco Classic Cutaway Auction

Forum rules
This subforum is for members wishing to donate spare items for sale or auction, with all proceeds going towards KeyPicking forum operating expenses.

Items will be listed as either a fixed price or auction to the highest bidder.

Rules:
1) If you wish to list an item for donation purposes in this sub-forum, please contact ElbowMacaroni and MBI directly via PM, or send an email to kpmgmt@keypicking.com (this address will reach both of us) – and specify whether you want to offer it for AUCTION or FIXED PRICE. Include the text of what you want to post so we can review it before you post it on the forum.

2) SELLERS wishing to be reimbursed for postage should advise us directly so we can make proper arrangements. Otherwise, it will be assumed that the SELLER is also donating the postage and shipping costs of the item(s) sold or auctioned.

3) If SELLER prefers to donate item(s) to Keypicking outright and forego the shipping arrangements to the BUYER – contact us so we arrange the details.

4) A BUYER interested in purchasing an item for the FIXED PRICE should post it as a reply in the forum thread then contact us (ElbowMacaroni and MBI via PM or email to kpmgmt@keypicking.com) for payment and shipping arrangements.

5) All bids should be openly posted as replies in the thread listing the item.

6) Payments must be submitted via PayPal (link on the main portal page).
<<

mister sour

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:07 am

Re: Medeco Classic Cutaway Auction

piotr wrote:I wanted to say that I miss James also. If you are reading this James, we love you man and wish you well. We are a non-judgemental bunch and we haven't forgotten about you.

Well said.
<<

mister sour

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am

*Bump* Not a lot of time left. Remember, half the proceeds go to keypicking.com and they could potentially fund new t-shirts! I want a KP shirt so bad...
<<

mister sour

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Ok, I said 7 days from the time of the listing but stated this auction ended on the 15th (TODAY) which is wrong. Apologies, The auction ends tomorrow, the 16th.
<<

mister sour

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Keymaster wins the auction! Thank you KM! Im happy to see the lock going to you, and remember, with your winning bid, you have helped fund the wonderful site of Keypicking.com! PM being sent your way :D
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:51 am

Nice.... very nice.
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

mister sour

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:04 am

A big THANK YOU to everyone who placed a bid! Donation has been sent and the cutaway will be shipped to KeyMaster shortly!
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:51 pm

Thank you for your act of generosity mister sour, and thank you keymaster for bidding. It's nice to see the lock find a good home.

I actually wanted to bid on this one but I held off because I was worried someone might cry foul since half the money comes back to funding site expenses.
Previous

Return to KeyPicking Bazaar