Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:46 pm
1) One (1) - 5 Pin LW4 Standard Profile with 1 working key to fit 234/334 Lockwood high security padlock - New
2) One (1) - 6 Pin GEN6 D4 Restricted profile with 2 working keys to fit Lockwood 234/334 high security padlock - New
3) One (1) - 6 Pin LW5 Standard Profile KIK - RE-KEYED Works Perfectly
4) One (1) - 12 pin Bilock Padlock in original Parasole Australia Lock body - Made from used components - Re-Birthed Lock
5) Six (6) - LW4 5 Pin Standard Profile Silca Key Blanks - No Photo
6) Two (2) - LW5 6 Pin Standard Profile Unbranded Key Blanks - No Photo
Please make note of the following:
s1deshowmick wrote:“ The Bilock Padlock is a re-birthed lock, it has a Quick Change Core but as i am unable to supply the QCC Key, you can customize the working key with minimal effort if you wish. Because i re-keyed the lock to a key i already had,(Keys are very hard to come by) the use of k pins (Master Pins) was unpreventable, and for whatever reason, the 13th pin for locking out the sidebar was not contained and is not contained in this particular lock. The lock works perfectly otherwise.”
The auction is for the ENTIRE package of items listed. Starting bid is $75 and the auction commences effective immediately, ending on Friday, April 29th, at 5 PM CDST.
Payment via PayPal and Mick will pay shipping.
Thanks for bidding and your support is greatly appreciated!