FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

My latest padlock

<<

oldbiscuit

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:38 pm

My latest padlock

I've had this American 530 for sometime, locked and no key. I dug it out last week and picked it open with the intent to rekey it. I forgot that these cylinders are pinned instead of c clipped which makes taking the cylinder apart a pain in the ass. I got it apart, cleaned, and repinned to an old key I had. After reassembling I decided to have a little fun with my letter stamps. I tossed around several ideas, but then I opened my mail and read some crap the state wants our village to do and I thought, here we go again, more worthless regulations. Now if I could just figure out where their offices are, I could lock them out, hmmm.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It never fails - as soon as I find the key to success, somebody changes the lock!"
<<

farmall

Familiar Face

Post Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:38 pm

Re: My latest padlock

I like your sense of humor.
macgng; it's completely unnecessary to have ~15$ in keys for a 50¢ lock ... but we all do it anyway :P
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: My latest padlock

LMAO at the stamping you did. :D

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.

Return to This Old (or unusual) Lock