FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Abloy classic disassembled

<<

Gregted

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:25 am

Abloy classic disassembled

Here is a pic of my Abloy Classic in parts. Much easier than the Abloy Disklock to pull apart. Only one sidebar and 8 discs instead of 11.
No spring loaded balls to jump over my shoulder either. A fairly simple lock once apart and making a key should be no problem.

Paper grid is 5mm x 5mm.

Abloy classic parts.jpg

Disks are front from left to right and second row after that. 2 spacers between second last and last disk.
Cover disk has odd bit protruding into the half circle on straight bottom and last disk has tongue protruding into half circle from top.

Here is close up of the cover disk.
Abloy classic cover disk.jpg

Disk 1, 3 and 7 have small half circle taken out below straight line which should do nothing if the key matches the cover disk.

I could file the cover disk and then I only need a simple half circle key but I don't want to modify it if possible.

Now all I need is a blank...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aut viam inveniam aut ipse viam faciam
"I shall either find a way, or make a way myself."

“People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.” ― George Bernard Shaw
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:22 am

Re: Abloy classic disassembled

Nice pictures! The middle row, last disc on the right is the tip profile disc. You need that disc as well to determine which blank you need to make a key for this lock.

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.

Return to Disc Detainer Locks