FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

HELP: finding a topic // post on army upgrading locks

<<

CrookieMonster

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:25 am

HELP: finding a topic // post on army upgrading locks

i remember reading a post // thread that the U.S. Army is upgrading their S&G locks soon and id really like to find that thread because i have several friends in the military and i want to try to see if they can get me any of the old stock. many thanks in advance and i realize that this is mostlikely the wrong section to post in but i couldnt find a "general help" section.. mods please move this topic if you know of a more suitible location for it.
<<

LocksmithArmy

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Re: HELP: finding a topic // post on army upgrading locks

it may have just been a passing comment that you read as this comes up alot...
the 833 is being replaced with the 951 all over the military... its not really a rush thing as most people dont think about upgrading their padlocks... just have them check the arms rooms and whatnot
Pokey wrote:"Come and get me, loser! Spankity spankity spankity!"
<<

CrookieMonster

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:56 pm

Re: HELP: finding a topic // post on army upgrading locks

LocksmithArmy wrote:it may have just been a passing comment that you read as this comes up alot...
the 833 is being replaced with the 951 all over the military... its not really a rush thing as most people dont think about upgrading their padlocks... just have them check the arms rooms and whatnot

big thanks.. also PM'd

Return to HELP!!!!!