FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

7 LEVER SAFE LOCK

<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:05 pm

Re: 7 LEVER SAFE LOCK

A nice listing of some of the variants out there Martin. There are more too. ACE do one and so do Baton and Camlock Systems (although they might only re-badge them). So many. I recently found out there was a 'high sec' Willenhall CT12 (The CT12 AP7, it has a curtain.). I have a Chubb one here, God knows what it is called.

Good luck Capt Midnite, some of them are real pigs to pick.
<<

safecracker33

Familiar Face

Post Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:25 pm

Does the ct12 ap7 have an anti pressure device fitted? and if you put up a picture of the chubb lock someone can probably identify it.
<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:20 pm

The Chubb lock similar to the 2802 is the 6K202. There is an old and a new version of that. I have only a photo of the old style.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In case you wonder ... Martin Hewitt is a fictional detective in stories by Arthur Morrison:
Martin Hewitt, Investigator Chronicles of Martin Hewitt
<<

safecracker33

Familiar Face

Post Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:24 pm

Totally different design and footprint to what I call the mot type locks, the old style ones had loads of different model numbers, so easier to call them old stlye 202's, the newer style ones are much harder to pick.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:00 pm

safecracker33 wrote:Does the ct12 ap7 have an anti pressure device fitted? and if you put up a picture of the chubb lock someone can probably identify it.

The ct 12 ap7 was not mine but I REALLY want one, with the anti tension thing in it. Can I just get them from Willenhall locks still?
Previous

Return to Chubb Hi-Sec Lever Locks