FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

La Gard 3390 Group 2m - NEW IDEA!

<<

barnacle

Post Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:17 am

La Gard 3390 Group 2m - NEW IDEA!

Have an idea how to read the contact point locks group 2m. While I would not want to go into details, but he doing some experiments, and get results.

There is a test lock Lagarde 3390. Unfortunately, the castle is set inside the safe and get it to me will not allow (safe use in my work), but to manipulate the lock sometimes I can not, so far no one sees))

Just say that your bare hands this lock does not take. I have created an electronic device that reads the sound of the contact points. By connecting the device to the castle (the sensor is attached to the safe) I'm starting to read.

Thus, the following results were obtained.

In contrast to the previous one model 3330, in the castle wheel round. Do not use tracking technology wheels. The contact points are in the range of 0 - 2 and 5.5 - 7. The point 5 - the top tomahawk. Next. RV gate are false in the amount of 1 False gates are close to the true and behind by 2 steps to the left. Most sandwiched disk - always 2 Next, 1 and 3.

If someone on the forum has such a lock request postotret, is it.
<<

Mikeh727

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:14 pm

Re: La Gard 3390 Group 2m - NEW IDEA!

Barnacle,

It seems that some important points were lost in the translation. You have created an amplifier that reads the contact points on a group 2M lock? That's about all I was able to understand. How is your amplifier different than other amplifiers that are available? It would be interesting to see such a device in action. Maybe you could post a video that explains your device?

-M
I have an amazing grasp of the obvious. Beyond that, not so much.
<<

barnacle

Post Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:05 pm

Amplifier allows you to accurately fix position on the limb when it touches the contact point. At this point, reaches the maximum level of the audio signal, it is fixed amplitude peak detector. A digital circuit calculates the shift from a known point. However, I have yet to open could not ((
<<

Mikeh727

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:48 am

Well it sounds interesting and very cool if it works! If you can post a video of your device in action that would be great.

Keep us posted if you get it open.

-Mike
I have an amazing grasp of the obvious. Beyond that, not so much.
<<

barnacle

Post Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:06 am

The device allows you to read the contact points for the lock group 2 with very high accuracy. Eighth step reads easily. But it is not interesting because Group 2 is opened without additional equipment. This facilitates discovery. On average, la Garde 3300 takes 1 - 1.5 hour time. I promise I'll post photos. Now I can not because not sure yet on the right way in me ...
<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:10 pm

Took today the time to replace my 6730 with my 3390 on a wooden board. It is not a good setup for listening, because there is not steel where a mike can be attached, but it is a start. I never operated a lock with FLCD. I expected the effect to be more pronounced. I can hear a click around 10 which I assume is the contact of the lever with the wheels. The sound gets louder if I turn the dial faster.
In case you wonder ... Martin Hewitt is a fictional detective in stories by Arthur Morrison:
Martin Hewitt, Investigator Chronicles of Martin Hewitt
<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:53 am

I believe I have seen here a description or a link to a description on the properties of the 3330's wheels, but I can't find it. Any idea? I hope it didn't die the Photobucket death.

Thanks
In case you wonder ... Martin Hewitt is a fictional detective in stories by Arthur Morrison:
<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:45 pm

<<

dontlook

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:30 am

barnacle wrote:There is a test lock Lagarde 3390. Unfortunately, the castle is set inside the safe and get it to me will not allow (safe use in my work), but to manipulate the lock sometimes I can not, so far no one sees))

Uhh maybe I am mis understanding this, but it sounds like you are not supposed to be manipulating this.
<<

Jaakko Fagerlund

Post Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:33 am

dontlook wrote:
barnacle wrote:There is a test lock Lagarde 3390. Unfortunately, the castle is set inside the safe and get it to me will not allow (safe use in my work), but to manipulate the lock sometimes I can not, so far no one sees))

Uhh maybe I am mis understanding this, but it sounds like you are not supposed to be manipulating this.

Yeah, sounds the same to me too.
<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:16 am

It is just a 2M lock. So there is probably a way to manipulate it in under 20 hours. But the way to manipulate it is different from normal locks like the SG 6730.
<<

Jaakko Fagerlund

Post Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:44 am

MartinHewitt wrote:It is just a 2M lock. So there is probably a way to manipulate it in under 20 hours. But the way to manipulate it is different from normal locks like the SG 6730.

Yes, but what I understood is that the lock is installed into a safe and it is not his.
<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:56 am

Ah, so your emphasis was on "this".

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks