FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Diebold 4 wheel vault lock. Pics. Any info?

<<

Intrepid

Post Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:20 pm

Re: Diebold 4 wheel vault lock. Pics. Any info?

I came across this as I was searching for a replacement and part number as I have one on a vault door that is failing. Lagard used to make locks for S&G long time ago, mainly timelocks stuff. This lock is a basic copy of the S&G format except it is using there wheel pack design. Lagard made these locks for both Diebold and LeFebure as I have seen them on vault doors. The problem is that these locks like most of the Lagard mechanical locks suffer from poor engineering and I have replaced more than I care to remember. Timemaster Inc. used to make a replacement bridge as they call it but not sure if it is available now as Timemaster has now been bought by Lockmasters. I will try and keep people posted on how I solve my current problem with the vault door I am working on.
<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:27 pm

Re: Diebold 4 wheel vault lock. Pics. Any info?

The air gets thin for vault locks.

Did you have a look at STB? They are sold on 1010security.com. Mechanical and quartz.
In case you wonder ... Martin Hewitt is a fictional detective in stories by Arthur Morrison:
Martin Hewitt, Investigator Chronicles of Martin Hewitt
Previous

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks