FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

My First Safe.... Amsec....

<<

locksmith0911

Post Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:01 pm

My First Safe.... Amsec....

First let me say I have been a locksmith for 30 years now and have always just drilled safes... That's was just how I was shown 25 or so years ago... Two weeks ago I buy an unopened safe for a few hundred bucks when I found one just like it on eBay for a thousand... How could I go wrong... That's when I found my new friends here and after reading a lot and thanks to " Daggers" I put it all together, the turn, charts, and how to mark them.... I will never say how long it took me ... But I wil say I opened it with one hand turning left and right... Thanks again "Daggers".... And I hope ya have time to give me a few more pointers and two safes I will leave pictures of...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by locksmith0911 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Mikeh727

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:07 pm

Re: My First Safe.... Amsec....

Way to go locksmith0911!

There's nothing like the feeling of that fence dropping into the gates and the bolt retracting, as I'm sure you discovered. You'll likely find that it is addicting and acquire more locks to play with.

Welcome to the club and the forum!

-Mike
I have an amazing grasp of the obvious. Beyond that, not so much.
<<

LockManipulator

Post Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:38 pm

Re: My First Safe.... Amsec....

Wow, a 2M! Very nice! Looks like an S&G 6630; I've never had the pleasure of trying one of those. Great job on that :) A 2M as your first manipulation is not anything to be ashamed of no matter how long it took. As Mikeh said, this is a very addicting hobby :D

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks