FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

First Manipulation...Sentry safe UNLOCKED!

<<

skadityska

Post Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:51 am

Re: First Manipulation...Sentry safe UNLOCKED!

hey houdini, its a sentry cs5481, also what is the name of the program you are talking about out of curiosity. I'd rather do it without the help of the program though
<<

Mikeh727

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:09 pm

houdini1 wrote:Worked out a ethos years ago don't know
If it still works by someone giving me the las number
The largest wheel I could tell u the other two numbers
So collecting codes does help so you are on the
Right track sorry to be a pain what was the model of the sentry safe thanks

Hey Houdini,

I've been on vacation and missed all of these posts! What type of program or method do you have for determining the other two numbers? I'd be interested to hear the details.

-Mike
I have an amazing grasp of the obvious. Beyond that, not so much.
<<

houdini1

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:31 pm

here is a few elmer howard
diplomat manipulation and sisco safes plus key codes
and one i got for helpin some people out no names but restricted put you last number in and it gave me the
code 38 23 78 about 6 down 20 possibles
<<

Mikeh727

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:42 pm

houdini1 wrote:here is a few elmer howard
diplomat manipulation and sisco safes plus key codes
and one i got for helpin some people out no names but restricted put you last number in and it gave me the
code 38 23 78 about 6 down 20 possibles

Just so I understand, when you put in the last number (78), it gave you about 20 possibilities of combinations?

If so, were the following other possibilities on the list?

13-23-78

38-98-78

63-48-78

I've seen the Elmer Howard book on his website but haven't ordered. I'm not a locksmith and his site says that you need some sort of credentials to be able to purchase his book.

Thanks for the info!

-Mike
<<

skadityska

Post Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:11 am

hey houdini, i haven't been able to really determine how far the dips are because the handle seems to be sticky, and is completely dependent on how much pressure i apply when pulling the lever down, however i want to say that it may be 43 or something in that region because that particular spot seemed like it dipped down a teeny bit quicker and further than the others, however when i let go of the lever it would just fling right back to the same spot that all the others would fling back to
<<

Mikeh727

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:59 pm

skadityska wrote:hey houdini, i haven't been able to really determine how far the dips are because the handle seems to be sticky, and is completely dependent on how much pressure i apply when pulling the lever down, however i want to say that it may be 43 or something in that region because that particular spot seemed like it dipped down a teeny bit quicker and further than the others, however when i let go of the lever it would just fling right back to the same spot that all the others would fling back to

I'm kind of late to the party but here is what I found.

On mine it wasn't how deep the dips were, but how wide they were. The last number in the combination was found by checking all of the false gates and finding the widest one. Try finding one that is wider than the others and the is likely the number you are looking for.

-Mike
<<

skadityska

Post Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:08 pm

mikeh- all the gates were the same width, either 4 or 5 for me, however i tied a bottle of laundry detergent to the handle to get the same pressure pulling down on the handle and i'm pretty sure the first number is 72, and that the seocnd number is 58, after passing 0 once. i've got to go out to dinner now, so i'll try to finish up when i arrive home later, or sometime in the next few days.
<<

houdini1

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:31 am

when you put pressure on the back wheel should lock in when all wheels are turned as it is the largest wheel
and when its locked in turn dial left and right and see how many increments there is the widest is normally the true gate on last wheel just put 78 in again and none of your codes above was in my list sorry.
<<

skadityska

Post Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:40 am

so i got it open once, the numbers were L78, R58 after passing 0, and then L15 ish, I got it open once just now, closed it and i can't get it open again?
it was empty however, just as the previous homeowners said it would be
Previous

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks