FAQ  •  My feedback  •  Feedback
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

LaGard 3332 2M Frustration

<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:56 pm

Re: LaGard 3332 2M Frustration

As this thread stopped three years ago it is unlikely someone proceeded here. At least I didn't and I completely forgot about that here.
In case you wonder ... Martin Hewitt is a fictional detective in stories by Arthur Morrison:
Martin Hewitt, Investigator Chronicles of Martin Hewitt
<<

madsamurai

Post Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:03 pm

mk5734 wrote:Yes, I'm pushing this fascinating thread back up to the top! It just doesn't seem to be finished. Does this audio technique work well for this this lock? If so, does it work reliably (different locks, different combinations)? Only one person found it to work, from what I read. Also, could this method be used for some Group 1 locks?

I've just recently got that lock mounted again, but haven't messed with it yet... I have been planning to revisit, but distracted by other projects. The biggest problem I remember with trying to use audio spectrum software on my tablet was the time delay between the actual sound and the display. I don't know if my ears are good enough I could just hear the difference, but that's currently the best I've got as to attack theories. I'll set it up sometime soon and see what I can come up with...
<<

PickerDon

Post Tue May 26, 2020 11:05 pm

I he a 3332 en route, so will share my experience here i think, if the OP doesnt mind
<<

PickerDon

Post Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:32 am

OK, I got my LaGard 3332.
playing around with it, wondering if anyone has gotten anywhere on this lock
Previous

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks