FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Supra-C Series 3 lock's

<<

Bile

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:39 pm

Supra-C Series 3 lock's

Found a Supra-C lock while remodling an house the owner passed away and was wondering how to open it cause I hear something inside it and was wondering how to open it since I do not have the combo number,it is done with letter's and I know it is either a 3 didget letter or a 5 didget letter's but still do not know how to open it. Can someone help me? your help would be greatley helpfull. Here is the link of the lock pic
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... tN56x9dzTg
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:05 pm

Re: Supra-C Series 3 lock's

As a general rule, forum users tend to be hesitant to assist a new member seeking help to break into something. While your situation may indeed be exactly what you say it is, there is no way for us to tell you apart from someone who simply wants to learn to break into some homes protected by realtor's key vaults.

If you want to learn to open locks as a hobby, please stick around, ask some questions and make some friends. As you gain trust you might get the answers you're looking for. If that doesn't interest you and you just want to get the box open and nothing more, I'd suggest taking it to a local locksmith.
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:56 pm

Re: Supra-C Series 3 lock's

+1 ^^^^^^^^
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks