FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

So you want to manipulate a safe?

<<

houdini1

Familiar Face

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:09 pm

Re: So you want to manipulate a safe?

a very cool offer i have been manipulating combo locks for years yale ilco chubb s&g also la gard i used to do it by hand and eye but like mr magoo now then went to the wasp but now using the assistant or v3 which plots my graphs been doin a new way which dont think it has been released yet where any group 2 lock only taking 10 reads per wheel will tell you where the code is very quick my best up til now is 34 reads for a 3 wheel com people will enjoy learning manipulation all the best jas
<<

nhoj_yelbom

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:54 pm

houdini1 wrote:a very cool offer i have been manipulating combo locks for years yale ilco chubb s&g also la gard i used to do it by hand and eye but like mr magoo now then went to the wasp but now using the assistant or v3 which plots my graphs been doin a new way which dont think it has been released yet where any group 2 lock only taking 10 reads per wheel will tell you where the code is very quick my best up til now is 34 reads for a 3 wheel com people will enjoy learning manipulation all the best jas

If you can share the program or info please pm me. Thanks oldfast, i should have the care package by friday
Wanted TrioVing, ASSA, BiLock, Environmental Locks and Keys, Ingersoll
<<

mastersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:50 am

I have been lax in my monitoring of this post. For that I apologize. I need to update the list of "future manipulators", so here it is:
1 Mr.Sour
2 Selim
3 old fast
4 nhoj_yelbom

5 donofdeath
6 fat ed
7 mbi
8 hookedupinc
9 cyrano
10 gwiens2001
11 gnarus8429
12 daggers

If you are in white, you are still in line. mbi requested entry to the list early on, and I completely missed it somehow. The list as it appears here is taken from those that showed an interest on this thread. I have not included any names from outside the continental US as I don't know exactly how we would handle shipping costs. It doesn't seem fair that being on the list in the wrong spot should cost you extra. Maybe we can work on that.

I am very impressed with the way this package is growing. :D Each participant has made a very beneficial contribution to it at each stop. If this keeps up, I'll need to get on the list just to see all the goodies that weren't there when it originated from here! I'm glad everyone has been patient with this process as I completely underestimated the time each of us would need to really benefit from having this information. :shock:

So, enjoy this course when your turn comes up. Have a terrific holiday season.

I was made aware that johnw was from "down under", which is out of our area code for this project (explained above). Sorry john. I have replaced his name with daggers. We are doing a little brain storming to see if there is a way to get this to everyone, we'll keep you posted of any new developments.
Another (possible) dilema has been brought to my attention. Since the package is turning into something with a bit of value, there is concern that we have a feel for who is getting it. I would hate for it to disappear because I was not diligent in making sure it continues on. If you are a newbie and would like on the list, we ask you to please work with us awhile and let us get to know you. It is in the best interest of the project and not a reflection on you, after all, we don't know you yet. :???: Please work with us and all will turn out rosy in the end.
Last edited by mastersmith on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"All ye who come this art to see / to handle anything must cautious be...." Benjamin Franklin
<<

LockManipulator

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:14 pm

I would really enjoy being added to the list if i can! :) Safe manipulation is something i've always wanted to try but never had the materials to do
<<

nhoj_yelbom

Post Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:22 pm

package is packed up, pm inbound donofdeath. thanks for everyone involved!
Wanted TrioVing, ASSA, BiLock, Environmental Locks and Keys, Ingersoll
<<

Capt_Tom

Familiar Face

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:45 am

Mastersmith,

I am new to the site... but not to the trade. I'd like to see the info you are providing. If it has to come with the lock, OK... but I already have locks, so it could save someone the postage.

Tom
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:23 am

Mastersmith is quite busy at the moment and has asked me to get things rolling again. I have contacted thedonofdeath and await his answer.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

Thedonofdeath

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:20 pm

fat ed please send me your information and it will be on its way. Thank you and I apologize for the delay.
<<

fat ed

Post Mon May 13, 2013 9:40 pm

I have received the package today....
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Tue May 14, 2013 7:38 am

Good to hear ed.

The updated list is now
1 Mr.Sour
2 Selim
3 old fast
4 nhoj_yelbom
5 donofdeath

6 fat ed
7 mbi
8 hookedupinc
9 cyrano
10 gwiens2001
11 gnarus8429
12 Capt_Tom
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

TheAdvancedNoob

Familiar Face

Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:56 am

I would love to be on the list, but since im new here I would be happy with the paper work and try to get my own lock if that is a possibility. (if this is even still ongoing) :smile:
<<

jharveee

Prolific Poster

Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:02 am

Be sure to put me on the list(jharveee). figure it will take bout a year until I see it. Sounds like it 'll be worth the wait.
Thanks
Jharveee.
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:22 pm

Right now the sixth person on the list has the package. I gave him my address sometime around summer, he said he was swamped at work at the time but would sent it when he's able to.
<<

mastersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:46 pm

TheAdvancedNoob, the paperwork is the actual ORIGINAL course work. As such, there are copy write laws to consider. Asking someone to just send a copy of the paper work is not going to happen. This is taking much longer than any of us anticipated in the beginning, but it does actually move occasionally :???: . Everyone hang in there, hopefully this will get moving again. Happy Holidays to all!
"All ye who come this art to see / to handle anything must cautious be...." Benjamin Franklin
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:46 pm

Happy Holidays to you, too, Mastersmith.

As they say, all good things to those who wait. And if you don't have patience, better remove your name from the list, because learning manipulation will take patience.

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
PreviousNext

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks