FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

world's fastest safe cracker

<<

thelockoutguys

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:12 pm

world's fastest safe cracker

this may be old news for a few but interesting for some...this guys got the TOUCH...http://www.jeffsitar.tk/
check out the video...
<<

uklockpicker

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor
The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Post Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:49 am

Re: world's fastest safe cracker

Old news , has been posted before - When i see the post this was the guy i was thinking of ive seen his vids a few times im fascinated by the guy - absolute true genius
A must see if you havent seen his vids :)
<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:52 am

Very very cool. It's about time someone isint demonized for non destructive entry. I know there are lots of people out there that hate us and our HONEST hobby. Lockpicing in general really. I know this guy is doing this for a living but I have a feeling that even if he wasnt he'd be in his garage tinkering like many of us as a hobby.... I've never seen anyone with skills like this!!!!! :mrgreen:
<<

El Abogado

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:20 pm

thelockoutguys wrote:this may be old news for a few but interesting for some...this guys got the TOUCH...http://www.jeffsitar.tk/
check out the video...

Back in the 80's I worked for a local safe company and Dave McOmie would stop by from time to time to chat with us. We had a guy named "Cal" who could manipulate the average S&G 6730 in under 5 minutes. I saw him open a large fireproof safe that had 20 safe deposit boxes inside. He manipulated all 21 locks in one morning. The guy in the video is good, but there are many others who can do the same thing. I've manipulated many safes, but none in 5-20 minutes. Most take about an hour to an hour and a half, using graph paper.
<<

nozza36

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Oh how i want to visit this world !
Open Sez Me !
<<

vienessewaltzer

Familiar Face

Post Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:27 pm

That's awesome. That guy is nuts. I haven't done anything with safes yet, but that was enough inspiration to start!
<<

Squelchtone

Post Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:46 pm

I met Jeff Sitar at a locksmith trade show a few years ago.. very humble and very polite and quiet. Real stand up guy! =)

I was working at the Peterson lock picks booth that day, but that's another story! =)

Squelchtone

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks