FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Pretty good manipulation week.

<<

webpirate

Familiar Face

Post Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:49 pm

Pretty good manipulation week.

I had a pretty good week with the question to manipulate every locked safe in my city. I will have to create a thread of posts because when I try to upload more than 2 pictures my IP gets banned.

This safe was a cheap sentry direct entry that took me waaay too long to manipulate. The 2nd and 3rd wheels were so closely matched in size it was hard to get readings.. 2 freaking hours on a direct entry... that's rookie times.. on well..at least I got it done.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

webpirate

Familiar Face

Post Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:24 am

Re: Pretty good manipulation week.

This safe had the door open with a digital lock. I've never worked on a lost combination for a digital lock before. So first thing I did was Google. I discovered that you need some kind of laguard box to reset lost combinations. Or do you?? Thanks to youtube and the key picking forum I discovered that you don't need the box. A single staple is all you need.

I'm counting this as manipulated since I found a lost combination.. right??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

webpirate

Familiar Face

Post Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:28 am

3 safes in 1 store. The first safe I got open in less than 2 minutes. World record? No, the combination was set to all 50.
<<

webpirate

Familiar Face

Post Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:30 am

2nd safe was a JJ taylor. I still have trouble with these but I'm slowly getting better and more confident. About an hour for this one.
<<

webpirate

Familiar Face

Post Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:35 am

The last safe was a victor. I have the same trouble that i have on the JJ taylor. It takes me a long time. About 2 hours for this one. But hey, I got it open.

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks