FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

dormakaba mauer 71111: concept studies

<<

idanhurja

Post Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:38 am

dormakaba mauer 71111: concept studies

Below results of studies I made for dormakaba mauer 71111

Decoder concept testing:
https://youtu.be/7jfRITy5Igc

Configurable key concept testing:
https://youtu.be/2is3ZTli8xE

2in1 pick testing:
https://youtu.be/xMWUj97misc
<<

Visitor

Post Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:03 am

Re: dormakaba mauer 71111: concept studies

Just my opinion but you should be adding content to the site with a write up instead of fishing for likes and subscribes on YouTube, seems a bit cheeky to join up and use the forum like this but like I say just my opinion.
<<

idanhurja

Post Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:00 am

Thanks for you opinion!
I considered it differently: Main target was to share ideas/hints for the locksport community.
At least based on the gooleing I have done, I have not been able to find similar ideas from the others earlier.
Much easier to explane this kind of concept as a video compared to write it here.
Comments also wellcome related to this decoder / configurable key concepts.
<<

safecracker33

Familiar Face

Post Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:57 pm

already been done see safe ventures for their decoder for 71111
<<

idanhurja

Post Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:54 pm

Yep, I know that decoder concept Safe Ventures is using in their commercial decoder tool: safe ventures uses 1 keyway side for decoder, i use both keyway sides.
This decoder concept that I developed is easier to implement for locksporters, but the result is the same: lock decoded.
Safe venturers has also commercial solution for the configurable key. My solution is easier to implement for locksporters, but the result is same: lock is opened with configured key.
<<

safecracker33

Familiar Face

Post Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:21 pm

Nearly 20 years ago now, but this is the way I did it, others came up with variations on a similar theme, well done for working it out though, although you might want to try with the lock shooting up and down as well as sideways, so you don't have gravity dropping the levers back down, as this is how you would most likely find it in the wild. I know it is locksport but it is nice to do it as you would find it. The safe in the picture is only a thin door, but the lock could be several inches deep on higher security models which adds to the difficulty.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks