FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Acme safe New York ny

<<

R Griff

Post Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:14 am

Acme safe New York ny

So I’m going to a customer tomorrow to open an acme safe. I have a couple of unhelpful pictures but from what I can tell it’s a 0-50 dial, “t” handle bolt located 3 0clock from the dial. In the interest of time I’ll prob drill scope at the 6 o’clock, up maybe 10 degrees and transfer numbers back to the 3 o’clock. I’m expecting a 3 wheel ob style lock but I’ll know more when I get there..

My question is for today is on this forum is there a key word search for either past topics or words occurring in posts? I’m also really unclear on how to upload pics from my phone to the forum. I have some pure gold stuff that members may enjoy seeing.

Be forewarned I’m not tech savvy at all!!
<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:26 pm

Re: Acme safe New York ny

On the top right, there is a search.

From what I find, ACME Safe Co. are probably some relabeled safes from antique to modern. With a 50 number dial, probably antique. It is really beneficial for drilling to know the lock. And I would prefer to manipulate that thing.
In case you wonder ... Martin Hewitt is a fictional detective in stories by Arthur Morrison:
Martin Hewitt, Investigator Chronicles of Martin Hewitt
<<

R Griff

Post Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:02 pm

The whole time and money thing. It should repair pretty nicely. My customer is POA in from Maryland and it’s a situational paperwork deal. He’s threatened using cut off wheels and sawzall. I calmed him down and it’ll be good in the end. I’d like to upload pictures but I have not seen how I can do that yet.

I did actually see the search bar in the top right corner and now I feel like a jerk! I have so far been navigating the entire site on my I phone “se” model. Thanks for the tip and I’m sure I’ll be using this!
<<

jharveee

Prolific Poster

Post Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:59 pm

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=6755

Hello,
I would like to see photos. Hope the link helps.

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks