FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

6730 opened

<<

AL usher69

Post Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:49 am

6730 opened

6730 opened it had taken 1 piece of paper and started last night and just finish. I used isolation like on YouTube thank you lockmaster. I I just went around with wheel 3 and left 2&1 on 0. I got only one hit exactly at 45 . Just in case I tried 43 to 48 and yep 45 is the number. The second and third graph went nowhere. Then I parked 45@3 1@0 and 2awl and got36 so strong and just in case I tried 33 to 38 and yes 36 cause I got a hit at 35 to 37 and the middle was 36. I then started at 2.5 for first number and got to 73 36 45 LRL then R to open. The wheel isolation got me doing great untill I get my ass handed to me thanks guys I've gotten this lock before with different numbers thank to my wife Dawn. She had changed it last year at the end of winter. After watching that YouTube I opened it so much quicker. Next one Diebold 921.
<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:21 pm

Re: 6730 opened

Great!

A few questions:
1) What did you parl W1/W2@0 for your first graph?
2) What wheel setup did you use for your second and third graph?
In case you wonder ... Martin Hewitt is a fictional detective in stories by Arthur Morrison:
Martin Hewitt, Investigator Chronicles of Martin Hewitt
<<

AL usher69

Post Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:10 pm

MartinHewitt wrote:Great!

A few questions:
1) What did you parl W1/W2@0 for your first graph?
2) What wheel setup did you use for your second and third graph?

First question, I went 4xs to the right then I went once around left then started at 2.5 and kepted going to 95. The second graph I tried to park wheel 3Land 45 then turn right to 97.5 and kepted going down but I think it was wrong cause I got nothing worth a good play. I'm sitting in my car right now using my phone. When I get home I'll look at my graphs and will be able to remember while looking at it. I might of went awr again I'll look and wheel isolation was the ticket I just have to add it to my very small weapons for manipulating safes
<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:14 pm

Sorry, q1 is: Why did you park w1/w2@0?
In case you wonder ... Martin Hewitt is a fictional detective in stories by Arthur Morrison:
<<

AL usher69

Post Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:48 pm

MartinHewitt wrote:Sorry, q1 is: Why did you park w1/w2@0?

I parked them there between the r and l cp untill I could find some low spots on the wheel plus that's how the YouTube video from the lockmaster explained it I know there's a much better reason and I'll keep learning Everytime I try to study the puzzle at hand
<<

AL usher69

Post Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:55 pm

Wow I thought I uploaded my graph dam oldtimers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:54 pm

Do you by chance remember where in his videos that was?

Generally speaking wheels should parked at a low spot. Just a random position is not a good position. One could be lucky, but the graph can also be a complete waste of time. An AWL is normally not a bad choice with an R6730 and it provides information to e.g. park W1 for the second graph. Another possibility would be to do AWR at 5 points and use the lowest point there as parking location for W1+W2.
<<

AL usher69

Post Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:33 pm

MartinHewitt wrote:Do you by chance remember where in his videos that was?

Generally speaking wheels should parked at a low spot. Just a random position is not a good position. One could be lucky, but the graph can also be a complete waste of time. An AWL is normally not a bad choice with an R6730 and it provides information to e.g. park W1 for the second graph. Another possibility would be to do AWR at 5 points and use the lowest point there as parking location for W1+W2.

Safe cracking for everyone part 7 advance in the first few minutes . Thanks again I keep all this infor in my little black book and your info is in there the most again thanks im working on my Diebold right now seems to give a lot of information. i'll post that when done or when I need help..
<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:58 am

Ok, ... Lock Manipulator is not using the parking on 0 to scan a wheel, but to identify if a found gate is there. Compared to a hole wheel scan that does not take much time. When 0 was a bad location, then not much has been lost.
<<

AL usher69

Post Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 pm

MartinHewitt wrote:Ok, ... Lock Manipulator is not using the parking on 0 to scan a wheel, but to identify if a found gate is there. Compared to a hole wheel scan that does not take much time. When 0 was a bad location, then not much has been lost.

I have a problem sometimes understanding instructions. What I thought I heard was go cw 4x's then take wheel 3 ccw one complete turn then keep going to 2.5 turn back one complete turn to the cp and get a reading then back to 5 and so on till 95. Wheel isolation this way if I had got a good indication of a gate I would then go 4 numbers before and 4 after the possible gate it would zero in and no hi lo to find the which wheel. It would be wheel 3. So I decided to park L3@45 2ar 1@0 this is when I found a gate @36 I knew it was w2 so all I had to do was find 1 starting at 2.5 to 72.5 which I over shot the number to 73 and open. This is what I understood was wheel isolation. I found the combo faster then before. I always used awl then awr It was very time consuming. what I will do is go every 5 numbers to find any low areas to park wheels when I have a hard time with awl or awr. I really got a big head finding the combo so fast. I then started on my Diebold 921 which I opened before in a weeks time. I thought I had this wheel isolation down pat. I got the 3rd number doing the wheel isolation I thought I mastered. Now I having found anything after that its like a flat liner. I will go awl then awr if I have no success I will think theres some high areas masking the gates and find the low areas if any to park a wheel there 3rd wheel @ gate and try one wheel at a time. I have my graphs so far and will start how I opened my Diebold 921..
<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:32 am

Yes, that is wheel isolation. I open the 3330 always with wheel isolation. It is just that the location of the parking should not be a just a random location.
<<

AL usher69

Post Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:41 am

MartinHewitt wrote:Yes, that is wheel isolation. I open the 3330 always with wheel isolation. It is just that the location of the parking should not be a just a random location.

Yes I understand that and with these different ways to find gates and any information I can use to further my experience in the art of manipulating locks. I've always been a hands on person. I always through away the instructions. I'll try any safes if there at the places I'm at. I always ask and tell them I give them the 3rd number in a very short time. Just the look on there face when I'm right. Practice practice and patience.
<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:20 pm

Practice, practice and patience is the right path to manipulation bliss. :)

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks