FAQ  •  My feedback  •  Feedback
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

AANON key-op deposit safe

<<

bitbuster

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:43 am

AANON key-op deposit safe

Got this today from yet another on-line auction.I hadn't seen an Aanon in at least 25 years, and that one had a combo lock. Cost with buyer's fee and tax was < $20.
http://imgur.com/a/xWM8U
"I dream of a world where, chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."......Ralph Waldo Emerson
<<

femurat

Prolific Poster

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:37 am

Re: AANON key-op deposit safe

For that price I would have been happy to get just the lock. You got the whole safe.
Maybe this is the reason why you're a businessman and I'm not.

Congrats :)
Pictures in my posts are gone due to a policy change by my hosting provider that caught me unprepared. I'll work on that. In the meantime left click the image and open it in new tab, you should be able to see the picture, with a selection of unrelated advertising and banners all around it.
<<

bitbuster

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:12 pm

femurat wrote:For that price I would have been happy to get just the lock. You got the whole safe.
Maybe this is the reason why you're a businessman and I'm not.

Congrats :)

Thanks femurat, but 'businessman' is a far reach. On-line auction houses/auctioneers in Minnesota and Wisconsin need not be licensed by their state. However, many on-line sites in MN and WI do both live auctions and the on-line ones, and then the auctioneer must be licensed by that state. I happened upon a site(s) where the bidding may not be all that fast and furious,(so far), or 'out of the way', thus the low prices I sometimes get these safes, etc. for. 'Lucking out' would be a term for this.
"I dream of a world where, chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."......Ralph Waldo Emerson
<<

femurat

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:24 am

So you just get lucky sometimes. That's good. I thought you had a method to win auctions at low prices.

Sometimes I bid on a lock the starting price and hope nobody makes another bid. If there's a bid already I pass. This is my method to get locks at a good price.

Cheers :)
Pictures in my posts are gone due to a policy change by my hosting provider that caught me unprepared. I'll work on that. In the meantime left click the image and open it in new tab, you should be able to see the picture, with a selection of unrelated advertising and banners all around it.

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks