FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Tough Combo Bested!

<<

tarboxb

Familiar Face

Post Sat May 13, 2017 7:35 pm

Tough Combo Bested!

It's amazing how you can crack the same lock over and over with different combos, think you're getting good and then... bam. :P I have been free-spinning exclusively lately and honestly this one probably would've gone faster graphing. I have been averaging around 45 minutes lately on my S&G 6730 and have had one sub 13 minute opening. Still slow compared to many of you but after all, I have only been doing this about three weeks. Anyway, today I had a combo that took me so long, I don't even know how long! It was probably like 6 hours. :???: This was my longest time since my first successful opening of this lock. Just goes to show you how much effect a combo change can have! I am excited I bested her though! Cheers.
<<

tarboxb

Familiar Face

Post Sat May 13, 2017 7:37 pm

Re: Tough Combo Bested!

Also, my gun loving father set the combination to 19-11-45. I should've just guessed that one! :P
<<

Pick-Fu

Familiar Face

Post Sat May 13, 2017 9:09 pm

tarboxb wrote:Also, my gun loving father set the combination to 19-11-45. I should've just guessed that one! :P

I Love that!! Im so stealing his combination.....
<<

tarboxb

Familiar Face

Post Sat May 13, 2017 9:10 pm

Haha. It took me a minute! I messaged him on Facebook and let him know that I got it and what it was and then was like, I see what you did there. :P

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks