FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

First Free Spin - S&G 6730

<<

tarboxb

Familiar Face

Post Sun May 07, 2017 12:41 am

First Free Spin - S&G 6730

I posted earlier asking about free spinning tips and tricks and saying I would be giving it a shot. I am a new safe cracker and this is my sixth opening, fourth on this lock and my first free spin! I almost didn't believe it when the lock opened! It took me 1 hour and 40 minutes but I still couldn't be happier! No graphing whatsoever, just me and the lock! I am excited to say the least!

Started out AWR. Noted three areas of interest, R50, R76, and R92. These tested as indicating on wheels 1, 3, and 2 respectively but that combo wasn't opening anything. I decided at this point to run wheel three around left and decided the gate seemed to be at L76, though I wasn't certain. At this point I ran one around left putting two at R92 and three at L76. I kept in my head several areas of interest, L22, L28, L50, and L84. After testing these thoroughly I decided L50 was looking good. Then I came back around to check out the other two again, this time around left. I parked one at L50 and ran two and three together. I found a good gate signature at L44, tagged it to wheel two through high/low testing and converted it to R43. Now I checked out the "gate" around L76 on wheel three with one at L50 and two at R43. Not a gate! Ran three around left starting at the forbidden zone edge and at L52... open L50-R43-L52! :twisted:
<<

tarboxb

Familiar Face

Post Mon May 08, 2017 2:25 am

Re: First Free Spin - S&G 6730

12 minutes and 49 seconds tonight! This is so exciting!!!
<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Mon May 08, 2017 3:37 am

Re: First Free Spin - S&G 6730

Wow!
In case you wonder ... Martin Hewitt is a fictional detective in stories by Arthur Morrison:
Martin Hewitt, Investigator Chronicles of Martin Hewitt

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks