FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Free Spinning - Tips and Tricks

<<

tarboxb

Familiar Face

Post Sat May 06, 2017 9:09 pm

Free Spinning - Tips and Tricks

Hello all,

You may have seen me around a bit lately. I am new here and am getting into safe lock manipulation. I have had five openings so far and am starting to have a much better understanding of techniques and how everything works. I may be jumping the gun a bit, but I want to have a try at "free spinning" a lock open without a graph. From my understanding, you essentially keep track of the previous contact reading and look for a strong change to signify a gate. I am assuming that during the majority of the reading, only the right contact point is used. I tried this on my last graphed manipulation and it seemed to work fairly well. I amplified using both contact points. When brute forcing the last number, most people go every two increments, I have been going one. I suppose this may be unnecessary but I do not want a failed opening from being off a touch on one number. Does anyone have any tips or tricks that I am missing on free spinning? I am going to have my first crack at it tonight, pun intended! :P
<<

tarboxb

Familiar Face

Post Sun May 07, 2017 12:57 am

Re: Free Spinning - Tips and Tricks

Got it open all free spinning in 1 hour 40 minutes! :D

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks