FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Just about ready to start spinning

<<

tumbl3r

Familiar Face

Post Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:00 pm

Just about ready to start spinning

Wanted to share the S&G 6730-135 that I mounted up. I've been reading the book daggers wrote (thanks daggers!) and "Safecracking for the Computer Scientist". I think I have enough info to start graphing, but I'm interested to hear about any other reference material that would be recommended. Anyhow, what do you guys think of my mount? I hope my wife doesn't start wondering what happened to our cutting board :-D

Also, thanks Oldfast! I have wanted to learn how to do this since I was a kid... Just never knew how to get started. Your safe chronicles gave me the kick I needed.

Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 7.52.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 7.52.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 7.51.51 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

jharveee

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:29 am

Re: Just about ready to start spinning

The National Locksmith Guide to Manipulation is also another good one to read.
<<

tumbl3r

Familiar Face

Post Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:42 pm

Reading it now! Thanks a million man!
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:26 am

Have you made a successful manipulation of that cutting board yet? ;)

The width of the cutting board makes me think it would be interesting to make a board with two locks, like the one Oldfast made. He does great work, and yes, his manipulation thread is an inspiration.

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

tumbl3r

Familiar Face

Post Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:28 pm

I am almost without words proud to say that yes I have! Only a little while ago, in fact! When I was working my way up graph three and heard that nose drop, my hands started shaking. This was my first manipulation ever, and I intentionally did not know the combo as I was doing it. I showed my wife how to set it and told her that I was absolutely not to know it no matter how much I begged, pleaded and threatened divorce. I will upload my graphs and documentation after I scan them.

Thank you everyone for your inspiration and support! You have no idea how much it means to me!

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks