FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

What have you manipulated today?

<<

Korver15

Familiar Face

Post Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:08 pm

What have you manipulated today?

I bought a S&G 6700 combination lock a couple months ago, and with this manipulation hype recently I decided I should pull it, make a mount and start spinning. Took me a couple days but I finally got it. :D I realized after I reset the combination I should have taken a picture, but I guess that is not super critical. I'll post the graphs tonight. :mrgreen:
A wise man once told me I was a unique person. Just like everyone else. Korver15 Channel
<<

Josephus

Post Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:59 pm

Re: What have you manipulated today?

Not sure what Ilco model. This one taught me that hard turning isn't necessarily a bad thing. Easy, consistent reads and no graph even with a bent spindle. Note the darkness on 40 is the low side and 95 is the high side.

IlcoMoslerContainer.png

Sorry about the lighting quality. It's at my lab desk for intimidation factor lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:29 pm

Josephus wrote:Not sure what Ilco model. This one taught me that hard turning isn't necessarily a bad thing. Easy, consistent reads and no graph even with a bent spindle. Note the darkness on 40 is the low side and 95 is the high side.

IlcoMoslerContainer.png

Sorry about the lighting quality. It's at my lab desk for intimidation factor lol.

Intimidation? To intimidate yourself or someone else? :D

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

Josephus

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:20 pm

GWiens2001 wrote:
Josephus wrote:Not sure what Ilco model. This one taught me that hard turning isn't necessarily a bad thing. Easy, consistent reads and no graph even with a bent spindle. Note the darkness on 40 is the low side and 95 is the high side.

IlcoMoslerContainer.png

Intimidation? To intimidate yourself or someone else? :D

Gordon

Competitive gamesmanship with the other security nerds.
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:55 pm

Then get a Chubb Manifoil Mark IV. :twisted:

That or a Kaba Mas X-09.

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks