FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

In need of guidance on a Supra-C

<<

davesnothere11

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:27 pm

In need of guidance on a Supra-C

tmp_5255-PSX_20160112_1815311131180677.jpg

A friend of mine rescued one of these from the trash and gave it to me. I haven't done any manipulations yet and am a bit lost. A bit of searching turned up the default code, but that doesn't work. I found some vague descriptions but so far it hasn't helped. Can anyone point me down the road to encoding/cracking one? Will the download from Daggers "Safe cracking for everyone" available here on KP apply to this kind of key safe?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
(18:56:54) HAL 9000 Sez: It isn't so much bait as it is chum

My lock photography: https://flic.kr/s/aHskv3U6Tx
My picking videos:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr_YDBWHU0VpoIjmfocIbuw
<<

Doogs

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: In need of guidance on a Supra-C

Last edited by Doogs on Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The other, other, other, other Mike

(21:55:20) HAL 9001RC:: Heh heh uh heh uh heh uh uh heh PhoneMan said ass
<<

davesnothere11

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:37 pm

Edited: a bit of weirdness going on your image wasn't loading for me. Ha ha. I don't want to destroy it. I'd like to learn to open it.

<<

Spyder

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:51 pm

I have one of the exact same boxes, received in a very similar situation. (now open)

The first thing to do is to find the main gate on the drive wheel, run the wheel around 3 or 4 times in one direction, doesn't matter which, and stop at 'A', pull down on the tab to open gently and rotate the wheel in the opposite direction you started with. You will feel the tab lock in to a gate / false gate, there are 12 false and one true gate, if the wheel wiggles ~ 1/2 increment either direction you have a false gate, the true gate is one full letter either direction, that will be the last letter in your combination. That's the easy one (not that these are hard by any means).

Now clear everything, 3 or 4 turns in one direction, stopping again at "A", now go the opposite direction back to your true gate on the drive wheel, and pull down on the tab and wiggle the wheel, pay attention to how far the tab drops, you will notice a significant difference at one point, this will likely, but not always, end up being the first letter in the combination, (i have inspected a few of these locks now and the locking bars all appear to be the same with the middle post being a touch shorter than the other two), now it's easy enough to brute force the combination, considering the gates are 2 letters wide, you don't need to be precise at all and even if the second letter happens to be on the wheel you can run all of the combinations in minutes.

I had my first one open in under 10 minutes with no research, in other words.... i wouldn't trust these with the keys to my house... Lol!

Hope this helps.
Mike. (the other other other other other other other Mike)
<<

Doogs

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:00 pm

Yeah I had to fix the link.

Spyder: I see what you did there with your sig. LMAO
The other, other, other, other Mike

(21:55:20) HAL 9001RC:: Heh heh uh heh uh heh uh uh heh PhoneMan said ass
<<

Spyder

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:04 pm

I may have been here longer, but I really don't post a lot unless I have something to add, that I can actually relate without it getting all clusterfucky... and you know, actually wind up on here... busy AF most of the time, just lurk about the chat once in a while and browse, so I'll take the extra "other"s... lol
<<

davesnothere11

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:42 pm

Spyder wrote:I have one of the exact same boxes, received in a very similar situation. (now open)

The first thing to do is to find the main gate on the drive wheel, run the wheel around 3 or 4 times in one direction, doesn't matter which, and stop at 'A', pull down on the tab to open gently and rotate the wheel in the opposite direction you started with. You will feel the tab lock in to a gate / false gate, there are 12 false and one true gate, if the wheel wiggles ~ 1/2 increment either direction you have a false gate, the true gate is one full letter either direction, that will be the last letter in your combination. That's the easy one (not that these are hard by any means).

Now clear everything, 3 or 4 turns in one direction, stopping again at "A", now go the opposite direction back to your true gate on the drive wheel, and pull down on the tab and wiggle the wheel, pay attention to how far the tab drops, you will notice a significant difference at one point, this will likely, but not always, end up being the first letter in the combination, (i have inspected a few of these locks now and the locking bars all appear to be the same with the middle post being a touch shorter than the other two), now it's easy enough to brute force the combination, considering the gates are 2 letters wide, you don't need to be precise at all and even if the second letter happens to be on the wheel you can run all of the combinations in minutes.

I had my first one open in under 10 minutes with no research, in other words.... i wouldn't trust these with the keys to my house... Lol!

Hope this helps.
Mike. (the other other other other other other other Mike)

Thanks for the help. I found the main gate easy enough, I think. The second one is being a little tougher. I'll keep at it.

<<

just1pick+open

Post Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:05 pm

Doogs wrote:Image

:rofl:
xeo: i use an electric buzzer exclusively for my ass that gets sanitized afterwards
PhoneMan: would have freaked my friend out if hed come over
MBI: Most anything goes.
PhoneMan: way to give me nightmares
selim: ok then blow your load,, i'll take anything free now a day's
<<

Hugo Martel

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:46 am

Doogs wrote:Image

LMAO if He had more than one it would have been helpful to cut one appart to mstudy the mecanisism

Hugo Martel :circlip:
Random wrote: Here is my tip of the day "Do not fart while wearing overalls".
<<

jharveee

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:32 am

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=8821&hilit=Roper
This old post may help.
There are some photos of the insides. :smile:
<<

davesnothere11

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:20 pm

jharveee wrote:http://keypicking.com/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=8821&hilit=Roper
This old post may help.
There are some photos of the insides. :smile:

Thanks. I saw that post while searching but wasn't sure how much info would apply here as it was a diffrent brand.

<<

jailersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:21 pm

Just shim the latch to open.

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks