FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Lock manipulation without graphs?

<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:49 pm

Re: Lock manipulation without graphs?

I'm sure you are one of the few who offer manipulation.

To be fair to the normal German safe tech i want to mention that most mechanical locks in Germany are key locks and the entry to opening key locks is IMHO more difficult than to manipulation because there are no books about picking safe locks and if you want to open something other than the main ... four lock types or so, then you need skills building tools.
In case you wonder ... Martin Hewitt is a fictional detective in stories by Arthur Morrison:
Martin Hewitt, Investigator Chronicles of Martin Hewitt
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:15 pm

Matt... yeah, the wording and pricing of such a service is probably tricky at times. But I like your approach. As you say, time will tell as to how people receive certain quotes and how you came to it. Also I'm glad to hear (correct me if I'm wrong), but it sounds like you've found your niche there in the shop... and some freedom as to how you want to go about certain things.

Martin... I won't argue with that. Undoubtedly, and unfortunately there's plenty of that kinda stuff going on too. By both scammers and locksmiths alike.
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

jharveee

Prolific Poster

Post Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:08 pm

Sure, Lock manipulation without graphs. Some locks yes, some locks no. Graphing for me is a tool. When I can't free spin a lock, I'll move to graphing. If that doesn't work I may have to try something else. Maybe refer it to some other shop in some cases. It's good to have a plan B and C.
Previous

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks